1. To borrow a kit from OCNL, please login or create an account in the link above. Membership is free and valid for one year.
NB: after creating an account you will receive an email saying to click on an activation link but there isn't one - please ignore it. This is a bug in Lend Engine that we can't get round. It will have no impact on reserving a kit.
2. Browse our inventory. (Tip: use the filter at top of the page to see which kits are available in the timeframe you want, collection dates are usually on the last Saturday of the month.) Make a reservation by clicking Borrow/reserve, selecting your collection and return dates using the calendar, then add to basket, and reserve. You may reserve kits for up to a maximum of 12 weeks. If you require a nappy demo at the time of kit collection, please also add the service to your basket before completing your reservation. Reservations with different collection dates need to be made separately.
3. Send payment for the kit and collect it on your reservation start date from Florence Park Community Centre, Cornwallis Road, OX4 3NH. If you are attending the demo, they usually begin at 1pm.
4. Check each item in your kit against the list provided to ensure it is all there. If anything is missing or has damage/flaws not noted on the kit list, please contact the library at email@example.com immediately.
5. All of our kits are sanitised and thoroughly cleaned following the UK Nappy Network wash routine between hires. You do NOT need to strip wash the nappies. However, you may wish to give it a quick wash to freshen them up before first use. Thereafter, please follow the provided written wash guide to care for the nappies.
6. A reminder email will be sent 1 week before your kit is due back. Please return the kit in good clean condition on the due date. Any items damaged beyond fair wear and tear or missing may be charged up to its full retail value as per our hire terms and conditions. If you followed our guide, no harm should come to the nappies. Minor stains and normal wear will not incur a charge.
7. A £1/day late charge will apply if kits are returned more than 7 days late.